To be a centralised strategic change agent for business growth and innovative organisational development of all BOSASA employees.
As a Corporate Academy, our Mission will be achieved by:
- Recognising the responsibility to provide our employees education that can evolve with changing business needs in order to foster the business’ sustained success
- Integrating the development of our employees on a basis aligned with the companies’ values and business requirements.
- Fostering the development of not only job skills, but also such core workplace skills as learning-to-learn, leadership, creative thinking, and problem solving.
- Being a strategic tool designed to assist all departments in the company to achieve their goals by conducting activities that foster individual and organisational learning and knowledge.
- Linking the companies’ strategies to the learning goals of the employees.
- Functioning as the umbrella for the companies’ total education requirements for employees and the entire business chain, including customers and suppliers.
- Providing job-specific, indeed company-specific, training for the employees in order to have long-term positive effects on the companies’ financial health and stability.
- Contributing to the retention and promotion of key employees in the group.
- Shaping the culture of the company by fostering leadership, creative thinking, innovation and problem solving.
- Providing employees with practical business knowledge, managerial competence, and task-oriented education – all aimed at making the company more competitive.
- Offering a blended curriculum of online and face-to-face instruction and delivery methods based on the underpinning principles of the national qualifications framework and sub-frameworks.
- Attracting and identifying latent talent of potential leaders.
- Building leadership qualities and skills.
- Navigating leadership potential.
- Creating team synergies through knowledge management.
Demonstrating value-driven management.