All assessors and facilitators will apply the following:
- Assessors and facilitators are not allowed to discriminate against any learner on the basis of his/her language/ culture.
- English will be the general medium of instruction and delivery of any learning programme/curriculum (written or verbal).
- Assessors and facilitators must encourage learners to participate in the classes and workshops through the language they feel most comfortable using.
- Assessors and facilitators must prepare learners for the field of work and therefore use the terminology described by the field of study.
- When needed, interpretation is available to assist in communication. Assessors and facilitators continuously translate when learners experience linguistic difficulties in classes and workshops.